Monday 25 February 2019

Malaika Arora declares love for Arjun Kapoor: I like him this way or that way

Malaika Arora declares love for Arjun Kapoor on Koffee With Karan.
Malaika Arora declares love for Arjun Kapoor on Koffee With Karan.
At a time when Bollywood was gearing up for two of the biggest weddings of 2018, another couple was busy painting the town red. After keeping the romance under the wraps for a long time, lovebirds Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora finally finally threw caution to wind, and are now busy making public appearances together.
From social-media PDA to exotic vacations to dinner dates, Arjun and Malaika are no more shying away from declaring love for each other.
And the Chaiyya Chaiyya girl did the same on Karan Johar's Koffee With Karan. Malaika made a special appearance along with Kirron Kher, Vir Das and Mallika Dua on Koffee With Karan for an awards episode. Malaika along with the trio played jury at the awards episode.
When Karan Johar asked about the best performer - male, Kirron said, "For me, it was Arjun [Kapoor]."
Malaika, who was sitting next to Kirron added, "I like Arjun, this way or that way."
While KJo was left tongue-tied after Malaika's response, Mallika Dua went all 'ohhh' on Malaika's answer.
Currently, Malaika and Arjun are in Switzerland for Akash Ambani's pre-wedding festivities. A picture of the lovebirds chilling in the snow has gone viral on social media.
Buzz has it that Malaika and Arjun are set to take their relationship to the next level soon.
On Koffee With Karan a few weeks ago, Arjun talked about his relationship, without mentioning Malaika. When Karan asked Arjun if he is ready to introduce his girlfriend to his family, the 33-year-old actor had replied, "It has to fall into place. There's a lot that's happened in the family in the last few months. A lot has happened in my life in the last few months that has given me perspective."
Arjun added that in the past months, he realised the importance of companionship. He said, "The last six months have taught me more about life than I imagined. I was just doing the right thing at one point of time and then I realised it snowballed into something being more relevant and important in my life. I finally feel like I have a sense of belonging and a family."

No comments:

Post a Comment