Thursday 16 May 2019

TIGER SHROFF BELIEVES HE IS ‘GAREEBO KA HRITHIK ROSHAN’, HERE’S WHY

Image result for TIGER SHROFF BELIEVES HE IS ‘GAREEBO KA HRITHIK ROSHAN’, HERE’S WHY


Ever since Tiger Shroff made his debut, he has always maintained being a staunch Hrithik Roshan fan and refers to the Kaabil actor like his idol. From grooving to Hrithik’s iconic soundtracks to always raving compliments on him, the Baaghi actor makes it a point to regularly display his love for the Greek God of Bollywood. As exciting as it sounds, the two are now teaming up for an upcoming action film, which is being produced under the YRF Productions. While both Hrithik and Tiger have completed one of the film’s schedule, they are soon to shoot a dance-off for the film.

Speaking about the same, Tiger Shroff, in his latest interview to a news portal, revealed that he is extremely nervous on sharing the dance-floor with ‘his hero’. Well, that wasn’t it, while comparisons are bound to happen, Shroff believes he is one ‘gareebo ka Hrithik Roshan’. LOL! Such modesty! The Student Of The Year 2 actor said, “I am intimidated by him. My next film is my biggest challenge. I am facing my hero... I call myself gareebo ka Hrithik Roshan, so there is already a comparison there."

Here's a sneak peek into Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff's film: 


View this post on Instagram
 
A post shared by Tiger Shroff (@tigerjackieshroff) on 

He further added that the shooting for their film has been postponed due to extremely hot weather, "It's an honour for me to stand in the same frame as him. We are yet to shoot the dance-off. It's too hot right now, so we have postponed it. But I am both excited and jittery about it.” The film in question has been tentatively titled Hrithik Vs Tiger and it also stars Vaani Kapoor. It is being helmed by Bang Bang's Siddharth Anand.

Meanwhile, Tiger also opened up on being a part of Hollywood films, he said, “Nothing is stopping me. I may end up doing one soon. But right now, it’s in the initial stages, discussions are on and I can’t talk about it. It’s an action film… Let’s see when we can get things going.”

No comments:

Post a Comment