Thursday 14 March 2019

Man runs into house on fire, comes out with dog. Internet hearts viral video

Man runs inside his burning home to save his dog Photo: Kusi News
Man runs inside his burning home to save his dog
A Southern California man proved that dogs are indeed humans best friends as he ran into his flame-engulfed home to save his two-year-old pit bull, Gabbana.
Jose Guzman's home in Pala, San Diego was on fire when he ran inside to fetch his dog.
In the video, you can see him ignoring the firefighters, who tried to stop him and coming out of the massive fire minutes later with his beloved pet.
Jose Guzman had minor burns on his face and on his right arm.
Guzman was least concerned about his belongings, he just wanted to save his dog.
In an interview with ABC10 News, Guzman described the entire process. He said, "When I ran through curtain of fire where my van was and fence, I didn't know what was behind that."
He added, "I knew my dog was here, I knew she was here. I ran through here tried to stay in the middle this was going, this was on fire, I couldn't see anything. Gabbana was hiding behind the toilet and it took me a matter of seconds to get her out of the house."
Guzman continued, "All I wanted was to get my dog, I came in here, I didn't hesitate, I just, I had to get her, she's part of the family."
He finally concluded, "Me and family would've been destroyed, we love that dog, I'm sure there's people that would do the same thing."
The Gunzman family had lived in that house for a mere two months.
This video has gone viral on Twitter and the reactions are heart warming.
Most people would do the same thing for their dogs.
He totally would.
This man is a hero.
This is love.
This video left us teary-eyed.

2 comments:

  1. This fur daddy is a true hero. His dog would have given his life for him too, if she had to. I would have done the same thing. My dogs are my children. No one can say anything bad about this man. He's a hero in my eyes and everyone else who owns a fur baby.

    ReplyDelete